If you think I can help you create a logo you'll love, then please read on to find out the logo design process and what you will receive. If you are happy to continue then please fill out and send the form below.
Logo Design Process
After filling out and sending the logo design brief, you will be contacted to let you know how to pay.
Once payment is received: I will start some research and think of initial ideas; then work up my ideas, choosing suitable typefaces and colour schemes ready to present to you.
After 4 business days you will receive an initial design draft of logos for you to provide feedback, pointing out which idea you prefer and suggest any changes you would like to make, such as; a different typeface, symbol, layout or colour scheme, etc.
You can make as many revisions as you like. Each revision will be made within one full business day.
When you are happy with the final design, your new logo files will be prepared and emailed to you.
You will receive:
- fully scalable vector files in the following colour formats; CMYK and Black/Greyscale. These can be used for commercial printing at any size without loss of quality.
- a high resolution JPEG bitmap image file in RGB colour mode to use in Word documents or in presentations and can be printed from your desktop printer.
- a GIF image file which is ideal for use on your website or in your email signature.
- a PDF document transferring the copyright of the logo over to you.
- a 'Read Me' file containing a list of supplied files.
If you have chosen to have your stationery designed as well, then you should provide your business details (up to 6 names for business cards are included in the price). Your stationery will be designed and you can make any changes you wish. The final artwork will be emailed as high resolution PDF files in CMYK colours ready to send to a commercial printer of your choice.
Logo Design Brief
If you would like to hire me, then just fill out the form below and you will be contacted with instructions on how to pay using PayPal.
Please provide as much detail as you can about what your business does and the 'image' you would like to project to potential customers.
Or email me your requirements at email@example.com